Outdoor Entertaining this Summer...
Throw the perfect outdoor summer party with 4 of my top tips! ↓
1. Create a “serve yourself” drink station with a fully stocked bar cart
Just add your favorite alcoholic beverages, a few juice mixers, sparkling and flat water, and some fun garnishes (lime wedges, straws, cherries, herbs)! A bar cart is functional, stylish, and is a great way to encourage your guests to help themselves to a drink (AKA, you won’t have to play bartender all night!).
2. Create a cozy and relaxed outdoor space with:
- Outdoor string lights, lanterns, and candles
- Fresh flower arrangements (grab some flowers at Trader Joes and make your own!)
- Rugs, pillows, and outdoor throw blankets
- Potted plants and succulents
- A fire pit and outdoor seating
3. Keep the bugs away
Provide bug spray to your guests, light some citronella candles, or add bug repelling tech to your backyard to keep the bugs at bay!
4. Make it a pot luck
Ask everyone to bring a dish to share and enjoy company and food!